Today is the 35th anniversary of my sister’s unsolved murder. I didn’t want to say anything, but Doreen Prior – who is wiser than me – recommended that I post something. So I am posting something.
It is a wound that never heals.
11/3/13 This entry was posted on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 at 6:12 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- #JianGhomeshi , Toronto, and the 20-Year Smirk
- #JeniqueDalcourt : Longueuil police make arrest in bike path attack
- Serial killer behind 7 cold cases on the island of Montreal
- #HannahGraham suspect #JesseMatthew now charged in 2005 Fairfax rape
- Jason Kenney confirming the soldier shot in #Ottawa is dead