A Brief Update…
Look, I’ve been busy… I’m taking two courses, I’ve got three kids and a full time job, so bear with me:
– There’s been a change in who we are investigating in Theresa’s murder. I spoke previously about a guy who’s incarcerated and a guy on the loose. Forget that. We’ve now got a new incarcerated guy that looks probable, but it’s been 27 years; who knows who-done-it?
– Hockey season is upon us. hallelujah… The bad news? we only get games on OLN. Look forward to a Flyers love-fest.
– School takes time: not because it’s difficult, but because – if I’m going to shell out all this cash – you better believe I’m going to squeeze every ounce of worth out of it.
– Canada really depresses me; I don’t want to think on it right now.
– This is a crappy time of the year for me: we are approaching my sister’s birthday, AND the anniversary of her murder. All of that leaves me not knowing quite how to interpret my feelings.
So it goes.