Here’s a brief timeline of events and an updated map on Katherine Hawkes (you can see the complete story on Hawkes here):
September 20, 1977
- Between 6:20 pm and 7:00 pm Katherine Hawkes exits the bus at Grenet and Henri Bourassa.
- At 10:35 pm police receive two calls from a man saying he attacked a woman North-West of Grenet and Henri Bourassa and he fears “she might die”. Police do not respond.
Here again is the audio of the call:
September 21, 1977
- At 5:30 pm two students – Carlo Aghbashian and Berry LeBlanc discover the body.
- Montreal Police arrive at the scene at 6:30 pm.
September 23, 1977
- A woman walking along rue Grenet discovers Katherine Hawkes’ shoes lying in the ditch.
(Thanks to Kevin for upgrading my mapping skills.)