I did it mostly because folks were complaining they had a hard time finding basic information about Theresa’s case. I sympathize. The website has evolved and taken on a life of its own, dealing with more current justice issues. I’m no Wikipedia expert, but if anyone would like help starting a page please let me know. I learned it by copying the efforts of Helena Murray who, I believe constructed Maura Murray’s Wikipedia page.
Ce site est du meurtre non résolu de Theresa Allore qui a été trouvé dans Compton, Québec le 13 Avril, 1979.
Si vous avez n'importe quelles informations à propos de la mort de Theresa et à propos de l'investigation contactent son frère John Allore: johnallore(@)gmail(dot)com. Merci.
- Maps – murdered and missing women – Virginia
- Maps – The Bootlace Killer
- Sexual assaults in the Eastern Townships from 1977 to 1980
- Who Killed Theresa: L’Orgine
- Les Suspects
- Cartes des crimes interactive
- Fonds Theresa Allore
- Theresa Allore Scholarship
- Le livre de Kim Rossmo
- Theresa Allore Video
- How-to Conduct your own Cold-Case investigation
- Who Killed Theresa? On The Internet
- Discussion: Missing and murdered women of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine