Does anyone have any good ideas about how to reach as many victims of financial fraud as possible across the country to put on the victims’ registry. I have had a pretty good response from articles in my local papers (Eastern Townships). The Gazette says they might do something for me either Friday or Monday..no response from LaPresse yet. I think this registry is very important as a tool to reach people regarding up-coming events, rallies etc. as well as a pressure tactic (if we have hundreds of names) for getting the various government bodies to listen to us.
Ce site est du meurtre non résolu de Theresa Allore qui a été trouvé dans Compton, Québec le 13 Avril, 1979.
Si vous avez n'importe quelles informations à propos de la mort de Theresa et à propos de l'investigation contactent son frère John Allore: johnallore(@)gmail(dot)com. Merci.
- About John Allore
- Maps – murdered and missing women – Virginia
- Maps – The Bootlace Killer
- Sexual assaults in the Eastern Townships from 1977 to 1980
- Who Killed Theresa: L’Orgine
- Les Suspects
- Cartes des crimes interactive
- Fonds Theresa Allore
- Theresa Allore Scholarship
- Le livre de Kim Rossmo
- Theresa Allore Video
- How-to Conduct your own Cold-Case investigation
- Who Killed Theresa? On The Internet
- Discussion: Missing and murdered women of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine