Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
John Allore on Goodreads
Top Posts & Pages
- Tueurs en Série Québécois - Serge Archambault, Agostino Ferreira et William Fyfe
- Sloppy, Reckless and Dumb / Quebec Serial Killers Serge Archambault, Agostino Ferreira, and William Fyfe - WKT3 #11
- Plumber Rapist - William Fyfe and Theresa Pearson / WKT4 #8
- Québec tueur en série William Fyfe
- Francine Da Sylva- Glass of Fashion / WKT3 #6
Theresa Allore Film Promo
Podcast music playlist
- Grab Bag – The Halloween Episode / WKT4 #13Half a haunted house ( What’s the scariest thing?) The Montreal Jack The Ripper (Mary Gallagher and Thomas Neill Cream) Tales from the Crypt of Journalism ($150 beat job) Ripper Redux Terrifying Tales from a Book Tour Mohanbir’s Radio (Everybody’s Restless) The London Rippers (formerly the London Werewolves) What’s that scariest thing? The post Grab […]
- Something Wicked This Way ComesLast week Quebec Premier François Legault appointed former Montreal police officer Ian Lafrenière to head the province’s Ministry of Indigenous Affairs. This follows the ouster of Sylvie D’Amours, criticized for her failure to address discrimination facing Indigenous people in the wake of the death of Joyce Echaquan, a 37-year-old mother of seven, who died in a… […]
- La quête d’un frère pour découvrir la vérité sur le meurtre de sa sœur pourrait avoir permis de révéler l’existence d’un tueur en série à Calgaryde Eric Volmers / Calgary Herald / Oct 9, 2020 / Traduit par Micheline Lampron John Allore sait que son histoire est irrésistiblement accrocheuse pour les journalistes : un frère endeuillé, ne croyant pas à la version officielle concernant la mort mystérieuse de sa sœur, passe des décennies à chercher la vérité, jusqu’à l’obsession. Allore comprend… […]
- How a brother’s search for truth in his sister’s death may have revealed a Calgary serial killerEric Volmers, Calgary Herald / Oct 09, 2020 John Allore realizes his story has an irresistible hook for journalists: A grieving brother, unconvinced of the official story about his sister’s mysterious death, spends decades obsessively searching for the truth. Allore understands it’s a dramatic angle. But, in an interview with Postmedia from his home in… […]
- Christine Lepage – Cherchez la femme / WKT4 #12Wednesday, April 29, 1981 It is late evening and 55-year old Germain Derome and his 52-year old partner, Julien Bessette are retiring for bed. There is a knock at the door of their modest Brossard bungalow located in the suburbs along the south shore of Montreal. A young woman identifies herself as a surveyor for… […]
- The decline of journalism left me no choice but to become a bloggerI want to thank everyone for their outreach so far in supporting the book launch of Wish You Were Here. But I didn’t want to write a book to check off a bucket list. I wanted to write a book so people would read it. I appreciate the messages of sympathy. Many of you knew… […]
- Attaboy Canada for making Wish You Were Here the Number 1 true crime best seller on AmazonThe post Attaboy Canada for making Wish You Were Here the Number 1 true crime best seller on Amazon first appeared on WHO KILLED THERESA?.
- Wish You Were Here virtual book launch / – 9.21.20 – 5pm EDTThe post Wish You Were Here virtual book launch / – 9.21.20 – 5pm EDT first appeared on WHO KILLED THERESA?.
- A Quebec cold case and lessons for modern policingThe post A Quebec cold case and lessons for modern policing first appeared on WHO KILLED THERESA?.
- Hyperthymesia – WKT4 / #11Hypermnesia = an improvement in memory that occurs when attempting to retrieve previously encoded memories. The post Hyperthymesia - WKT4 / #11 first appeared on WHO KILLED THERESA?.